Our century is facing many social, societal and environmental challenges. Companies, like citizens, are part of the solution. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a concrete and effective lever to implement commitments and actions consistent with your sector of activity and your company size.
Implementing a structured CSR approach allows you to obtain several advantages
– differentiate yourself from your competitors and attract customers who are sensitive to these issues
– attract and retain employees
– improve your brand image
– anticipate and respond to regulatory constraints
– increase your overall corporate performance
– contribute to the resolution of the social and environmental issues we are facing
Marion Martinez, an expert in CSR support for VSEs/SMEs since 2016, helps you implement your approach. Her expertise is based on credible international standards, such as the ISO 26000 standard or the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
You want to implement a CSR approach but you don’t know where to start? Do you want to promote your commitments through a structured approach? Do you want to go further in the actions you are implementing? We can help you structure, promote and manage your approach.
Training in CSR
Structure your CSR approach
Deploying its CSR approach
Enhancing the value of its CSR approach
Certify your CSR approach